Items Required for Sumner County Middle Technical College High School Interview
- GPA of 2.5
- MTCHS Application
- Parent/Student Agreement
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Counselor/Administrator Recommendation
- Current High School Transcript
All of the above information must be in a student's file before s/he will be considered for the MTCHS program.
*** In addition to the above items, a review of the student’s attendance and discipline records will be conducted by the Sumner County Middle Technical College High School Admissions Committee.
Items Required for TCATN at Portland
The following items will not be needed until the spring Orientation Day at TCATN Portland. This date will be announced in the student acceptance letter to the MCTHS program.
- TCAT Enrollment Application
- Immunization Records
- Hepatitis B Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- $10 per semester SkillsUSA fee